Guidelines for the prospects to travel
- Contact the coordinator of the program in your hometown university and ask them about the process of recruiting. The list of contacts per university can be reached below.
- Once you receive the notification of acceptance in the exchange program from your hometown university, SELECT the research platform that you want to explore during the exchange program.
- Chat with Ikiam representatives from the selected research platform. They will provide you with a key bibliography and hints about the research that you are going to perform. You should analyze it and also take some notes and quotations from it.
- Co–design of a NEW research problem using the service–learning approach. The main outcome of this PRETRAVEL STAGE should be a detailed research plan (see template here) @ NATURE–BASED LIVING LAB
- During the first week after arriving in Ecuador, a cultural program is scheduled, besides…